Monday, November 3, 2014

Just Some Thoughts

Am I just a shell? If someone touched me would I break? If someone touched me... 

Why doesn't my love cut someone like a knife?

Why doesn't someone's love cut ME like a knife?

If I am a shell, why do I feel so empty?

Will I ever be more than mediocre?

Will I ever not have to invite myself to every occasion?

Will someone ever want to be my best friend?

Will someone ever want to hold me?

Will I ever actually find a woman that will love me?

Do people think about me?

Will I ever be good enough?

Anyone want to be more than friends?

If I died right now would I touch any hearts and break them?

Break them like my shell.

3 comments:

  1. That was a great post. I really missed your blog. Glad it's back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nic Thomas, there will be a thousand people who will tell you that they would be devastated if you died. But I don't want to answer that for you. I want you to think about me and then figure out if I'm one of the people who actually would be devastated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear nic, I think about you always. And I love you. And this made me cry. So keep writing, because it really hits the spot.

    ReplyDelete