Thursday, November 13, 2014

Just a Letter

This post is an open letter to every girl out there not currently in love with Ardon Smith.

Dear ladies,

  What are you doing? You constantly talk about how there aren't any good guys out there to date. Well  I'm here to tell you Ardon is the best guy I know and probably ever will know. He constantly worries about anyone and everyone and never expects anything in return, he just gives, and gives, and gives. He cares about everyone and it hurts him to see others hurting, he goes out of his way to try and brighten everyone's day just so they don't feel as down as he does. You'll never meet someone as genuine as him.

  Ardon also happens to be one of the most talented people I know. His acting will without a doubt move you every time, and his goal in acting is to just affect at least one person in the audience and make them feel something. He also has one of the best voices out there, he's come so far is so little time it's astounding, he works so hard and puts so much effort everything he does, with how much he cares about the drama department it's no coincidence that he's the Drama President.

  I became friends with Ardon when I joined the Drama Department halfway through last year, up until that point I had been struggling, I had very few friends and even fewer people who cared about me. Almost immediately Ardon and I became friends. I can't tell you how much he has changed my life and how much he truly means to me. Ardon has been there for me every time I've had a rough day. I thank God everyday for sending Ardon Smith into my life. I can't tell you how big of a blessing  his friendship is to me.

  Ardon deserves only the best life has to offer because he is one of the best, but because of various jerks he often gets down on himself. Most people in high school are superficial and only care about material things, not Ardon. Say whatever you want about his looks, but until you've sat in his car at 2 am crying because you're laughing so hard and until you've heard him giggle at his own jokes, and have seen his most genuine smile, don't you dare judge him.

Ardon Smith is one of the best people in the entire world and all I'm saying is, you should give him a chance.

Sincerely, Nic Thomas


No comments:

Post a Comment